Gawd, I love OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think what put a bad taste in my mouth was a get together that went down here in OKC (can't remember where) and I posted interest in showing up and got not one single reply and I decided it must be a "click" group or something and I wasn't welcome. I didn't get but hurt or nothing but it seemed odd and a little disappointing at the same time.

These get togethers are any thing but formal events. They have fallen through about as many times as they have come off because none of us want to be "the ONE" to have to organize them all the time. That's probably why nobody gave you a "special invite". It is clearly stated in the discussion getting one of these going that anyone and everyone is welcome (even those danged Fat Guys from Tulsa). Next one that comes up just come on out and have a good time. We are a lot of things but an organized group is NOT one of them ... just a bunch of folks wanting to shoot guns, eat cookies and get sunburned ...

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These get togethers are any thing but formal events. They have fallen through about as many times as they have come off because none of us want to be "the ONE" to have to organize them all the time. That's probably why nobody gave you a "special invite". It is clearly stated in the discussion getting one of these going that anyone and everyone is welcome (even those danged Fat Guys from Tulsa). Next one that comes up just come on out and have a good time. We are a lot of things but an organized group is NOT one of them ... just a bunch of folks wanting to shoot guns, eat cookies and get sunburned ...

I agree. I have not had a chance to go to one yet. I planned on going to the last one, and had family show up. It is hard to get people together when we all have other things going on. I can't wait to make it to one, and someday I will. lol

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Heck, no one even likes me around here and I got duped into hosting the last get together.
Sorry you felt excluded, I know that was not intentional.
Next time CHenry, I'll personally extend an invitation.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heck, no one even likes me around here and I got duped into hosting the last get together.

And an excellent host you were! I think everyone had a fun and safe time!

I've met quite a few OSA folks now through a few classified deals, the silencer shoot, steel challenge matches, and the snack and shoot.

Just watch out for the Tulsa Fat Guy Shooting Team...you'll end up walking funny if you turn your back on em!

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And an excellent host you were! I think everyone had a fun and safe time!

I've met quite a few OSA folks now through a few classified deals, the silencer shoot, steel challenge matches, and the snack and shoot.

Just watch out for the Tulsa Fat Guy Shooting Team...you'll end up walking funny if you turn your back on em!

Seedy said it well...you were quite the host. I still appreciate that.

CHenry I must have missed your post in that thread but I thought anyone interested had the info or was contacted.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
CHenry I must have missed your post in that thread but I thought anyone interested had the info or was contacted.

Yeah I thought it might have just been an oversight. The G2G I'm talking about was just a breakfast meeting I think. I don't remember if they had planned to go to the range or or anything afterwards. It was last winter sometime.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I thought it might have just been an oversight. The G2G I'm talking about was just a breakfast meeting I think. I don't remember if they had planned to go to the range or or anything afterwards. It was last winter sometime.

ahh okay...I wasn't part of that one....but I know the one you were talking about. Try and get with us again for a dinner or shooting event. You will have a blast and we are all good people...(even the JBTs)

Latest posts

Top Bottom