Gawd, I love OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I have met FTF with a couple guys to buy stuff and those were great meetings and really nice guys. I have acquired a few really nice pieces of hardware and some stuff for the shop as well. I like reading the political 2A stuff and other news related shootings/bad guys getting waxed, etc. and I do post some debate stuff (I like to argue sometimes).
I guess the "gun" factor is the common one that keeps me coming back every day actually. I began using my first single shot .410 shotgun when I was old enough to keep up with dad and the dogs for a full day chasing quail all over Pott. Co. I have enjoyed shooting sports for about the past 30 years (I'm 42) so that's the main reason I come back several times a day. I don't feel like I'm all that accepted here but I guess I haven't had the right stuff to "offer" yet.
I think what put a bad taste in my mouth was a get together that went down here in OKC (can't remember where) and I posted interest in showing up and got not one single reply and I decided it must be a "click" group or something and I wasn't welcome. I didn't get but hurt or nothing but it seemed odd and a little disappointing at the same time.
I belong to a ford diesel site (my other love is fast/high HP diesels) and I am head of the local Oklahoma Chapter for that site (its a national diesel site) and I have personally hosted 20-30 cookout get together at my house and strangers I have only talked to on the net were invited. Met many great new friends that way. Contrast that with the get together I referenced above and that whole deal just seemed a little unfriendly.
Heck, I've even been banned for chit chat in the classifies (I didn't read that rule apparently) and I didn't get too butt hurt over that, I was guilty and I still come back. So yeah, I like OSA too. Just haven't fit into any "niches" yet I suppose.

Now see......there's your problem. You drive a PowerJoke. J/K. I haven't been around a long time but seems to me that anytime you start discussions/questions/opinions about someone's favorite things...you will get some mighty powerful responses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom