Gay marriage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is going to be this new Christian Only subforum, and you are going to be so happy there that all dissonance will be quelled and you will be happy forever and ever.
Amen.

I am not a Christian in fact I do not believe in any organized religion. I just think forcing a religious person to take part in a gay wedding is as wrong as forcing an atheist to attested a church service. This is where my whole complaint against gay marriage comes from. 75% of the gay people I know or have known have been vindictive bitches who would LOVE to force someone who does not believe in gay marriage to go. Add in the fact that many of their supporters are just as mean spirited and heartless as the Westboro crowd and the whole thing is a fuster cluck just waiting to happen.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wrong. Many religious small business owners are being forced to choose between following their beliefs or being fined into bankruptcy.

You missed the point. Nothing requires them to operate businesses that accommodate the public; they have the option of finding jobs elsewhere that don't require them to make such moral judgments. Unless, of course, selling gasoline to gay people is also against their beliefs. Or groceries. Or being a clerk at the electric company that has gay customers.

I get the argument that a business should be free to do business or not do business with anybody it pleases. I agree with it, in fact. But to say that their only choices are to follow their faith and be fined into bankruptcy, or to operate their business on terms they find objectionable, overlooks the highly-relevant fact that other jobs exist. Ergo, false dichotomy.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Careful for what you wish for.

YEARS ago I was out on an assignment and met a lady. Young professional ... well dressed and gorgeous. Not just “cute” but really stunning. We starting to talking, had dinner and ended up back in my hotel room.

I was in really good shape ... and she nearly killed me. She was only 5'4ish … but she tossed my ass around like a beach ball. She screwed my brains out to the point I was just about to beg her to stop.

By the grace of God, she finally paused to recharge for the next round. It was then that she tells me that she has a "girlfriend" and had not been with a man for a couple of years. REALLY pissed off at men after the last guy she dated broke her heart. Then she says, “I like girls … But penetration is where it is at”.

We said our goodbyes after breakfast. Then it hit me. Damn I was sore. I was sore in a way that I have never been sore before. My loins were black and blue from the grinding she gave me. I kid you not … I thought my pecker was going to get up and leave me for the abject abuse I put him through. I was maybe 28 or so at the time and my ass was sincerely kicked by a 5’4” lesbian.

Again, be careful for what you wish for. Lesbians can kill.

Lmao, that was hysterically funny!

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not a Christian in fact I do not believe in any organized religion. I just think forcing a religious person to take part in a gay wedding is as wrong as forcing an atheist to attested a church service. This is where my whole complaint against gay marriage comes from. 75% of the gay people I know or have known have been vindictive bitches who would LOVE to force someone who does not believe in gay marriage to go. Add in the fact that many of their supporters are just as mean spirited and heartless as the Westboro crowd and the whole thing is a fuster cluck just waiting to happen.
On, so you won't hang out in the new subforum for Christians?
You'll just hang out here in GD and whine about your religious liberties being trampled on.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You missed the point. Nothing requires them to operate businesses that accommodate the public; they have the option of finding jobs elsewhere that don't require them to make such moral judgments. Unless, of course, selling gasoline to gay people is also against their beliefs. Or groceries. Or being a clerk at the electric company that has gay customers.

So your OK with forcing them to give up the small business they worked so hard for? You think anyone with religious beliefs should just fire all their employees, close their business and find new jobs?

On, so you won't hang out in the new subforum for Christians?
You'll just hang out here in GD and whine about your religious liberties being trampled on.

It is not my religious liberties I am worried about, not even you folks can screw those up. What I am worried about are all the people being forced to go against their beliefs. It does not matter if I agree with them or not. Religious liberty is one of the founding principles of this country and is guaranteed just as much as personal liberties by the Constitution.

Right now people that have owned small businesses for years are being forced into bankruptcy, military chaplains are being forced out of the service, etc, etc, etc. All for trying to follow their beliefs that hurt no one.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So your OK with forcing them to give up the small business they worked so hard for? You think anyone with religious beliefs should just fire all their employees, close their business and find new jobs?

It is not my religious liberties I am worried about, not even you folks can screw those up. What I am worried about are all the people being forced to go against their beliefs. It does not matter if I agree with them or not. Religious liberty is one of the founding principles of this country and is guaranteed just as much as personal liberties by the Constitution.

Right now people that have owned small businesses for years are being forced into bankruptcy, military chaplains are being forced out of the service, etc, etc, etc. All for trying to follow their beliefs that hurt no one.

Should muslims be allowed to practice their religon, sharia law and all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom