Gem-Tech GEMTAX DAY!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last year they ran the special on 4 cans. I guess hasn't been announced today yet but I am sure there are a lot of people standing by! Oh and freakin ar15.com is down on this of all days! People I am sure would have already been posting there, hat site never goes down, wth? Gem_tech actually announced on ar15.com last year.

gunnut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And of course ar15.com is down currently, that's where I usually find out the details. Although Bryon should have the 411 since all dealers should have been notified if there is a deal this year.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This could be great timing. I am about to buy a suppressor for my .45 and a bargain would be great!

Gem-tech's not known for their .45 cal cans. The ones to watch for are the Multi-Mount 9mm and the Sandstorm or Quicksand for .308. Buy the best suppressor you can the first time! Even with Gem-tech paying the tax stamp, buying a lesser suppressor that you won't like down the road is a hassle to sell and your return on your investment is not so hot.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AR15.com is back up and the Gemtax thread there is saying that Monday is the announcement day... Maybe Bryon can chime in, speaking of which anyone seen that cat lately?

Latest posts

Top Bottom