Gentleman over 40

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wish I had not been so nutty when I was younger and left the glass alone and went my own way until the time was ripe to start a family. Too old too soon, too smart too late.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today you can count the folks I truly trust on one hand and have some fingers left. In my 20s, 30s & 40s I trusted lots of folks. They all messed up and didn't keep their promises...even when I when overboard completing my promises to them. Yes, I completed my promises knowing full well that they had no intentions of keeping theirs. Three of these folks are now wealthy beyond their craziest fantasies; and I still live for the next pay check. It's my world. I built it and i'll live with it. And funny thing, I'd still make new promises to some of these folks because it can sometimes be the right thing to do?????

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wish I had not been so nutty when I was younger and left the glass alone and went my own way until the time was ripe to start a family. Too old too soon, too smart too late.
Glass?

The glass pipe?
That's my guess. I'm not over 40 yet but close. I sure wish I'd have taken better care of my health. Saved a little money earlier avoided toxic relationships with family (just because you're related doesn't mean you have to like them) not held so many grudges. Avoided hard drugs and heavy drinking cost me a lot more than money ! Taken more career risks and done more things I wanted to do instead of what I thought I should do. I've lived a good life but from 19-27 it was a nightmare. Glad I got myself straightened out and on the right track. I'm grateful to have an awesome lady in my life that I passionately love who supports me !! Oh and for me I'm also super glad I don't have any kids nor do I want any. Do what makes you happy despite what anyone else thinks.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

Latest posts

Top Bottom