Get your milk, bread, and alcohol now!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, I just wait until the storm hits and then go pick up what I want without a bunch of nimrods running around. Even though my truck is rear wheel drive I have a set of chains I can toss on and go pretty much anywhere I want to without issue. Plus I love to watch the workers scurry around trying to look busy even though only a portion of them were able (or willing) to show up. As far as I am concerned today and tomorrow are just another version of black friday. Where I learned to drive a storm like this would be business as usual. The only reason why I put chains on is for the added control so I don't have to worry about missing the guy who is rushing to do something and shouldn't be on the road anyway that just crashed into a pole in front of me.

I have about two months of TP sitting in the closet and after that I have a brand new bulk pack of paper towels if things get really hairy. Then again a handheld shower head will work in a pinch. I still have my trusty fixed it myself for ten bucks freezer with a bunch of food in it and a pantry that is not empty. If I am that hard up for bread that I would have to go out in the storm of the century I will just bust out the 50 pound bag of flour and bake some while warming up the house a little more. Worst case for me is if the power goes out for an extended time and the water is off too. Otherwise I can handle most anything I need to. This storm just makes the snowflakes scurry around like roaches when the light turns on.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about the bread? I can't prove it, but I think maybe you can get your gluten from a wheated whiskey. Maker's Mark, Weller-stuff like that. Not sure that the O.P. has fully thought this out. I don't know about you, but there's only so much room in my truck.
Toilet paper, you can live without milk but no toilet paper is a crappy deal...

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about the bread? I can't prove it, but I think maybe you can get your gluten from a wheated whiskey. Maker's Mark, Weller-stuff like that. Not sure that the O.P. has fully thought this out. I don't know about you, but there's only so much room in my truck.
Beer is made from Wheat.
And you know what they say, there's a pork chop in every bottle

Latest posts

Top Bottom