Got Your Bread and Milk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
4ors0z.gif

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No bread or milk, but I've got the storm shelter 'raised'....

IMG_2043.JPG

IMG_2044.JPG

F5 rated with a battery backup for the jacks and USB port. Door is tall enough and wide enough to even accommodate a wheelchair. Just takes the place of your box springs. Door is lockable (could double as an additional safe....).

Plus, you don't have to move the car or go outside to use. It's big enough use an air mattress for overnight use.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 202688

View attachment 202689

F5 rated with a battery backup for the jacks and USB port. Door is tall enough and wide enough to even accommodate a wheelchair. Just takes the place of your box springs. Door is lockable (could double as an additional safe....).

Plus, you don't have to move the car or go outside to use. It's big enough use an air mattress for overnight use.
Nice...!!!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 202688

View attachment 202689

These are pretty cool. How on earth can it withstand an F5? I love the idea of not having to go outside. That would be great. Especially with my two dogs and gecko.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 202688

View attachment 202689

Those are cool. I didn't know they existed until saw their ads a few weeks ago.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These are pretty cool. How on earth can it withstand an F5? I love the idea of not having to go outside. That would be great. Especially with my two dogs and gecko.

It's quarter inch steel bolted to the slab with 32 5/8x4 concrete lags. It's hell for stout! Plus, it's already house temperature and with no bugs or snakes. Had mine installed last year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom