Getting used to carrying concealed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was teasing, trying to make the point that guys don't hang their holsters from their boxer-briefs. ;) I also happen to think no male should actually ever try to tell a female how to wear anything.

SigInBoots

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, I hope I haven't insulted you, PPH. It just gets under my skin that men think the Flashbang is such a great idea, and I'm not one to mince words. I find it gimmicky and insulting that anyone would suggest a woman wear a holster that requires her to completely disregard accepted rules of gun handling that are fundamental in keeping oneself and the innocents around her safe.

We never learn anything unless we exchange ideas. Don't ever back off of anything because of my opinion, please. :)

P

PistolPackin'Honey

I am new to carrying, and I'm still trying to figure out what works best for me.
I'm sure I will end up with a ton of holsters that didn't work for me, before I find the one that does.

I've wrote and deleted this post about 10 times, trying to figure out how to say this with class. (I'm not known for my tact.)
I think rather than expressing my feelings, I'm going to let it go.

Jack T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Women's fashions do not lend themselves to carrying a concealed firearm. For a certain set of women, the FlashBang is *quite* suitable. Mrs. Jack T. can wear one under a tight-fighting t-shirt without printing at all. That's not her normal method of carry, but it is an option.

As far as "completely disregarding accepted rules of gun handling". . .I guess that narrows down your choice of carry to exactly one (1) method: strong side OWB.

P

PistolPackin'Honey

I can only "rock" a sweater in the dead of winter, otherwise I sweat my butt off.
I can't pull off the layered look, cause my panting & complaining give me away. :)

So IWB strong side with a tshirt un-tucked is my best bet so far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom