Glock 20

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Grand Total for the full on everyghing GGI 10mm conversion - $1767.00

Not much more than that and you can have a Wilson CQB in 10mm. Especially if you consider the price of the gun on top of the work.

Why doesn't Sig just make a 10mm? They know there's a market for it. I mean they can put out all these little Niche guns like the "equinox"...... just put out a 10mm and be done with it.... oh ya.... and bring back the P228.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not much more than that and you can have a Wilson CQB in 10mm. Especially if you consider the price of the gun on top of the work.

Why doesn't Sig just make a 10mm? They know there's a market for it. I mean they can put out all these little Niche guns like the "equinox"...... just put out a 10mm and be done with it.... oh ya.... and bring back the P228.

Because Wal-Mart doesn't sell ammo for it.....

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had a G20 second gen and got rid of it because the grip was too big for my liking. Now that Olyeller does magic that could be an option. One thing that you need to do with a G20 is get a brl that is fully supported so you can run some Full Power ammo or keep you brass in good shape for reloading.

I also had a Dan Wesson 1911 PM-10. The DW was a good shooting and feeling gun but I did not shoot it often enough to justify keeping it.

And lastly, I would love a S&W 610 with a 4" brl pre -lock. If anyone has seen dogboy13's you will know why.

Latest posts

Top Bottom