Glock 30 Opinions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you mean, relative to other Glocks, or relative to other guns? If you mean the latter, then I had one, and it suffers from the same maladies as other Glocks, which I constantly harp on and reiterate, which are deal-breakers as far as I am concerned, for the price of them. It also has the same upside(s) as other Glocks, meaning that it has an outstanding finish, and a lot of aftermarket doodads for it, and retains value pretty well. :)
Sorry, I mean relative to other guns. I don't think the thickness is going to be a problem. I have other guns but Glocks have always been my favorite will want it on my side in a life-and-death situation with my new Concealed Carry status. I have had Glocks for years, although this Glock 30SF is new to me, but this is the first time I've had the privelidge (damn, can't get that word spelled right) of getting to carry one concealed.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had a few glocks but traded them off for other guns, now I look to trade my extra AR15 for a glock G30 plus cash and its already hopped up with the extras and even has a stippled frame. After shooting one I knew I had to have one

Latest posts

Top Bottom