Glock or Sig

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you choose a Glock or Sig for carry?

• Total voters

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sig for life.

Never owned a Glock, shoot them when given a chance but I have not found one, besides a 10mm that I would actually purchase/trade for.

I took all the nurses from my wife's office to H&H 2 years ago and most of them had some experience but none of them carried enough to be comfortable. We rented the latest Glock, HK, 2 different Sig's and another polymer gun but can't recall which one, maybe a FNP.

At the end of the day, all of the nurses wanted to keep shooting the HK and Sig. The Glock was deemed too girly for the ladies and a tad bit new school.

The HK's, well who doesn't love a good HK and the Sig pistols stole the show that day.

I own (or have owned) a P250, P2022, P226 MK25 (recently traded), P6 (I miss this one) and a couple that are escaping me right now.

That P2022 is my garage gun and really THE gun I hope I can get to first, if I have to ever defend this house. It is so sloppy I can break it down with one hand.

I traded a .300 blackout stripped upper, that I bought online from a store in Dallas for less than $120, to a used car salesman at a Cadillac dealership in Norman that had posted on OSA looking for an upper offering the P2022 as a straight trade.

He told me he was very unhappy with the pistol, I met him at the dealership and laughed all the way to the bank. (Sorry salesguy, not sorry...my only car lot happy story I have)

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could vote for who cares, I carry both. Well unless the only choice was to carry an x-five all around…. Glock all day long over carrying that heavy beast.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I havè a Glock 33 with 357 Sig, 40 S&W and 9mm barrels, seemed like the right choice when ammo is scarce
I have a 1911 I like carrying, but 16 rnds of 147gr 357 Sig on me in a gun that sweat wont rust on a hot summer shopping trip in OKC oŕ Tulsa is handy.