Glock or Sig

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you choose a Glock or Sig for carry?

• Total voters

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve carried both brands for years and own a lot of both brands. Sig is hands down is the most accurate out of the box. Glock has a more durable finish that seems to “last” alot longer and goes bang no matter what. I’m not saying Sig doesn’t go bang after hard use, but their finish lacks the same quality as Glock after years of use IMO.
I’ve went “swimming” with both, Glock I would fire without hesitation soaking wet and muddy.
Maybe it’s just me but I wouldn’t do the same with Sig without a thorough cleaning.
And yes I completely stripped, cleaned and lubed both guns after swimming with the catfish( neither time was on purpose😩).

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve carried both brands for years and own a lot of both brands. Sig is hands down is the most accurate out of the box. Glock has a more durable finish that seems to “last” alot longer and goes bang no matter what. I’m not saying Sig doesn’t go bang after hard use, but their finish lacks the same quality as Glock after years of use IMO.
I’ve went “swimming” with both, Glock I would fire without hesitation soaking wet and muddy.
Maybe it’s just me but I wouldn’t do the same with Sig without a thorough cleaning.
And yes I completely stripped, cleaned and lubed both guns after swimming with the catfish( neither time was on purpose😩).
I need to see video of this on youtube... :rollingla

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need to see video of this on youtube... :rollingla

Yah yah, lesson learned(twice), don’t lift a 75# post driver over your head while standing on a 9’ ladder in a creek that’s 4’ deep. Buddy laughed his butt off, I was cold and wet so wasn’t funny to me. After the fact I wish he had his GoPro on like usual, would have taken a lot of “music” to cover up my words but still would have been funny.