Going Medieval ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ohhhh ... thanks Rick!! My search foo was disabled, apparently. I couldn't find nuffin ... :(

Your welcome. I tried finding the whole show online since sometimes you can find them for free at the network that aired them. I could only find it at pay sites Amazon and Vudu.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have paid TV, so I won't see that unless it shows up on OETA. What interesting tidbits did they talk about?

Same here...

Give us the highlights!

They talked about sanitation (which is you believe the normal scuttlebutt about the Middle Ages was non-existent), how they did laundry (which looked like really hard work -- note to self: buy a wringing washer from Lehmans ...). There was some discussion about their diet, which was more likely to be fish and plants than meat; and medicine -- a lot of which has been debunked (yeah, I'm not blood-letting anyone any time soon ... :D) ...

It was pretty interesting overall ...

okstatefan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
They showed a medieval travelling horse. It has a gait called the amble. It appeared to be a bit larger than a Shetland, and the amble made for a comfortable ride. They were easily able to carry on conversation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom