Going on a River Cruise starting in Paris. I will be taking a tour of Normandy Beach. Any

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No thanks, you have to get the jab. Thought about going with my wife to the Philippines two weeks ago. But you had to get the jab and boosters or quarantine in a Manila hotel which cost a fortune. Me and vaccines don't get along nowadays.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have talked about doing this, and it seems a great way to travel at night, and have ports to visit each day without hoping between hotels. I have heard some really good things, but one thing I have heard is, that certian times of the year, when the water level is down , river cruse passengers have to board buses, and go around parts of the rivers that are too shollow for the boat? I'm not sure this is even true, just though you may want to check it our! have good time!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Floating down the Seine. We will be stopping at Vernon, Caudebec-en-Caux, Rouen, and Les Andelys. Then we return to Paris. I didn't make it clear but this will be our third Viking river cruise. We love it!
We are thinking of doing this. any particular time of year, and cruse company, you would recomend?

Latest posts

Top Bottom