Going to try again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This. I don't spit! It's a nasty habit. If someone leaves their spitcup in my truck....they're gonna be wearing it. I think I told this in the last thread that Kwaynem is talking about........I learned not to spit in school cuz the teachers told us we could dip if we wouldn't spit. Challenge accepted. Been doing it 20yrs now. Give it hell @kwaynem !
Lol wee rolled up paper basically spit in funnels in class

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol wee rolled up paper basically spit in funnels in class
Yessir. I wonder if I still remember how to make a cup out of a sheet of paper. A few times they got left under chairs and that's when the teacher came up with the no spit rule. She could of sent us all to the office I guess but shoot she would've only had a couple kids left to teach.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kinda funny. I flew with my nephew a couple years ago to take him to see my brother. Bout 20mins into flight the flight attendant brought me a cup with a paper towel in it. I said thanks but no thanks ma'am I'll be fine.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a way I don't recommend but do know it works: a friend had a bad fall from a significant height that resulted in a spiral/shattering fracture of the lower leg. He was a dedicated snuff dipper for many years but that's not allowed in hospitals. He suffered no withdrawal pangs due to the heavy sedation/pain meds while they waited for the swelling to go down so they could do surgery to put all the parts back together again. He had a significant amount of hospital time and came out of it with no further desire for snuff.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck to you.
I was chewing when I was younger and decided my money was better spent on fishing stuff.
Now I spend my money on things that could make me money. Houses.

Some people think that those little purchases do not matter.
Bet me, they do add up.
If you have a house or car payment take that extra money and pay down the principal.

I no longer have any house or car payments or any payments except taxes, insurance and utilities and saving up for another cash buy on another house or land somewhere depending on what shows up.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried to find the old thread but but couldn’t find it redirect if need be but I’m going to try this quitting chewing again God help my family lol
I stopped at the begining of the year, granted I’f only been chewing again for 6 months or so. But 9 bucks every other day isn’t cheap and it’s not good for me so I just quit it again (it’s been 2 weeks now)...I used tic tacs to ease the pain , give me something to keep my mind off of it and it worked

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom