Good hole in the wall places to eat...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife's grandpa lived in Marland and has a highway named after him out there. I'm sure you can guess lol

Only one I know of is on 156 (THE highway that goes through Marland) and thats just for the 101 ranch no specific person that I know of. I could be wrong though I don't make it into marland much we are about 10 miles east roughly

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only one I know of is on 156 (THE highway that goes through Marland) and thats just for the 101 ranch no specific person that I know of. I could be wrong though I don't make it into marland much we are about 10 miles east roughly

Ah yes that's out of the way. It's one that goes right into Ponca. He was in a weird spot but still considered Marland.

State Highway 177

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sweet Lisa's in Tulsa just East of peoria on pine.
Simple menu consisting of Pork Chops (fried or grilled) and Fish (fried or grilled) then every damn soul food side dish you can think of.

Sweet Lisa's is legit. Fried catfish, mac and cheese, okra. Sweet tea. Helluva lunch I tell ya.

But you mean just west of Peoria. Right by Carver Middle School.

brnm8brn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not sure if it is on here yet or not, but Sherri's diner on 59th or if your in the mood for mexican and outstanding service Tarahumara's in norman off of porter ave

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Parish Williams (SP?) thats on 177 just north of the salt fork. That I bet is on the very edge of being marland.

Back to food. When back home this last deer season I visited one of my old favorites. Megoburger in Ponca. Decent food and lots of it! Never was a fan of the rusty barrel. Clicks in pawnee is where its at! Few times I fished Kaw lake, would would run out to Toms for a beer and a burger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom