Good hole in the wall places to eat...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
rio verde in tulsa , north trenton between peoria and utica and north of 244.

tacos alacart with carnitas with soft corn tortillias and a jauritos key lime to wash it down with . oh and when you go to mexican food places always ask for the hot sauce .

heck meet me there at 10:45 tommorrow i'll buy you a taco , done talked my self into it .

some like the wet burrito .

elance

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

tacos alacart with carnitas with soft corn tortillias and a jauritos key lime to wash it down with . oh and when you go to mexican food places always ask for the hot sauce .

heck meet me there at 10:45 tommorrow i'll buy you a taco , done talked my self into it .

elance

+1

Some of the best mexican food I've ever had!

mk23socom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BIG thumbs up for Brownie's in Tulsa (just south of 21st on Harvard) be sure and get there early enough for a good selection of pies.

Also,

The Greek House in Norman (just north of Boyd on Jenkins) near campus corner.

gearys 5600

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

elance

Very Good food !!!

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
USED to be. Somehow the business was inherited by someone other than Rodney who ran it for many years. Rodney left and has his own place on the other side of town. Rodney's pizza is where its at. He's a super nice guy. Always gives my boy a quarter. :wink2:

Really? that sucks. its been awhile since I have been there, but where is his new place Rodneys?

Latest posts

Top Bottom