Good luck Mr Riley

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look at it this way... SEC paid an extra 500k each OVER asking price for BOTH his Oklahoma homes... They bought him a 6 mil home in Kali.... HE and his family has a free JET 24x7....
Hid 10 year contract money... Hell even I would take that deal and HATE Kali!!!!

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look at it this way... SEC paid an extra 500k each OVER asking price for BOTH his Oklahoma homes... They bought him a 6 mil home in Kali.... HE and his family has a free JET 24x7....
Hid 10 year contract money... Hell even I would take that deal and HATE Kali!!!!
I don't blame him for going. There is no need to be a weasel about it.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. George Washington said something like, few men have the strength to resist the highest bidder.
When Bart Simpson called Krusty the Clown a sellout, Krusty said they waved bags of money and he couldn't resist.
[Not being Holier-than-thou, I've never had anybody wave that kind of money at me. Yet. :D ]

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree 100% with you on a person bettering himself. OU does too! OU will fire anyone that is unhappy with the Teadition at OU as head coach. Riley is a punk the way he treated the people that set him up. Yes Lincoln was handed the key to go on and produce wins(OU’sTradition). Which he failed, and he saw his own weakness. 3 shots at national title and he got smoked and our coached at all 3. The way the punk handled the deal is the problem. He cannot look a person in the eye. (Good Person? NOT). He lied to everyone involved including his players. Day before yesterday he finally met with with the players, walked in and started lying immediately, Demarco Murray spoke up and told Lincoln to Stop the **** was his exact words, and tell the truth. The meeting ended on him being called out by Benito after that and he walked out! He is a punk - always a punk- will be a punk forever!!
I believe this has been in the works for months (yes months), 1) his coaching was terrible this year Like he had one foot out the door 2) how long have his houses been on the market in Norman I was told since August 3) he had to lose and leave in order to be available for recruiting (which started the day he took the job) 4) almost all of the decommits came within 2 hours of each other on social media. I don‘t care that they hired Lincoln Riley that was a bold move and it’s likely the best fit for them (and riley is soft so the PAC 12 is perfect for him) what I do care about is how he attempted to gut OU In the process It is so clearly orchestrated that he is fool for sticking to his story (that they started talking on Saturday night/ Sunday morning. I don’t wish him well not even a little bit. I know its modern college football, but you don‘t c $h1^ all over the team that handed you a top 5 job you just don‘t do what he did how he did it.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe this has been in the works for months (yes months), 1) his coaching was terrible this year Like he had one foot out the door 2) how long have his houses been on the market in Norman I was told since August 3) he had to lose and leave in order to be available for recruiting (which started the day he took the job) 4) almost all of the decommits came within 2 hours of each other on social media. I don‘t care that they hired Lincoln Riley that was a bold move and it’s likely the best fit for them (and riley is soft so the PAC 12 is perfect for him) what I do care about is how he attempted to gut OU In the process It is so clearly orchestrated that he is fool for sticking to his story (that they started talking on Saturday night/ Sunday morning. I don’t wish him well not even a little bit. I know its modern college football, but you don‘t c $h1^ all over the team that handed you a top 5 job you just don‘t do what he did how he did it.
Completely agree.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, I saw that.
E8B40E5B-934D-4E2F-A726-FF055169409B.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom