Good Luck!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnowCamo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Given that I have such a limited hunting area and only one year to hunt, I'm not going to be very particular. But I just passed on a small 6. As in, my arrow passed underneath him

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

LOL. I also passed on 4 pigs. As in, they busted me and took off.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Never found the doe we were tracking. Stumbled onto good blood about 150 yards from the shot point. Trailed for another 75-100 before blood quit.. Four of us went in separate directions first then worked a grid for 3 hours. Some of the guys had to get back for soccer games and bday parties. My buddy is sick but we gave it a heck of a shot. She was hit a little back because all we found at the shot site was some pinkish clear stuff and not much of it. I think he just nicked a lung after the blood we found. She's down someplace.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never found the doe we were tracking. Stumbled onto good blood about 150 yards from the shot point. Trailed for another 75-100 before blood quit.. Four of us went in separate directions first then worked a grid for 3 hours. Some of the guys had to get back for soccer games and bday parties. My buddy is sick but we gave it a heck of a shot. She was hit a little back because all we found at the shot site was some pinkish clear stuff and not much of it. I think he just nicked a lung after the blood we found. She's down someplace.
That's a bummer. Sorry to hear it.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just remembered there is a group on Facebook of guys that will bring their dog out and help you track a deer. Oklahoma deer trackers or something like that. Most of them just charge gas money and any tip you may want to give.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He sent a message but never heard back while we were out there. Him being a new bow hunter, I know he was frustrated, I've been there myself.
I got a buddy that has a dog. He lives in Noble so not sure if he'll want to go that far or not, but I can find out if you're interested

Latest posts

Top Bottom