Good Luck!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sitting in the blind in my skibbies, it's HOT! All my shooters are nocturnal right now and I'm sick of driving 2 hours and not hunting. So here I am saying screw the cams! Strongly considering doing away with them all and bringing back the fun of when I first started hunting. Haven't hunted opening day in a long time. Even with the heat you can feel the coolness of fall coming in the breeze. Love it!
6e4d4422d09347d7db1d180a6c8e3882.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sitting in the blind in my skibbies, it's HOT! All my shooters are nocturnal right now and I'm sick of driving 2 hours and not hunting. So here I am saying screw the cams! Strongly considering doing away with them all and bringing back the fun of when I first started hunting. Haven't hunted opening day in a long time. Even with the heat you can feel the coolness of fall coming in the breeze. Love it!
6e4d4422d09347d7db1d180a6c8e3882.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not in my skibbies, but I'm in a tree, not a blind, and have shade and a decent breeze. Now all I need is another chance to connect.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom