Good lunch in Stillwater?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Granny's
Hideaway
E_Joe's has lost it's touch again. Go for the novelty not the food
Mexico Joes is always good Tex-Mex
Roadhouse is open for lunch on Sat-Sun. The best ribeye I've ever had, and yes I've eaten at The Ranchers Club and both Mahogany's and a few other's I can't remember (you can pay more for a steak but that doesn't make it better). Get the 20 oz hand cut ribeye.
Coney Island is good.
Miso is good for all types Asian including pots.
Boba Fusion is the BEST SUSHI ON THE PLANET but closed Sun-Mon
Bad Brad's for barbecue.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's hard to beat Texas roadhouse, that is unless you don't like it.
I worked for my dad in the meat business since I was 14, cut meat for just about every chain store in the Tulsa area, and two of the best know retail meat outlets in Tulsa, Bruner Grocery, and Perry's, Food Mkt, as well as cut steaks for Tulsa Beef and Provision, that supplies just about every restaurant in a 100 mile radius of Tulsa, including Southern Hills Country Club. part time, while I was a City Fire-Fighter! I have cut a train load of stakes, and know exactly what a good stake looks like. You would be surprised how many so-called steak houses substute less valuble, less tender cuts for rib eyes, NY Strips, Fillet, etc. the one that shocked me most was Molly's Landing, near Catoosa. I don't mind paying full price for a good steak dinner, but, I expect to get what I order, and am paying for! Molly's Landing is concidered to be one of the best steak houses in the state, and are not cheap. about $90.00/ $100.00 for two steak dinners, with water or tea, and no extras. The last time we ate there I ordered a rib eye, and got a chuck steak! It was good but it still was not what I was paying for! I didn't say anything at the time, but I have not been back, and have told several people about my experience. My pick of restaurants in the Tulsa area, hands down to get a good steak and cut from good quality, yield 1, or 2, Choice beef, and the cut you order, and pay for is Texas Road House! The one in Tulsa Hills south of Tulsa, is always busy, for good reason, a but you can call and add your name to the wait list which helps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom