Good pair of regulation boots?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RevThompson

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good pair of Army regulation combat boots, I have had several friends tell me the ones they issue you suck. So I'm looking for a good pair for drill once I get back. I've looked all over OKC and no one seems to carry any in desert tan. I was wondering if any one had any suggestions for a good pair and perhaps a good place to get them locally.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
not local, but i bought a pair of converse that i've seen many places for $100+ from lapolicegear for $54.99 about $65 with shipping. they have been great boots

RevThompson

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
saddlebum said:
not local, but i bought a pair of converse that i've seen many places for $100+ from lapolicegear for $54.99 about $65 with shipping. they have been great boots

Cool thanks for the suggestion. How long have you had them? Just trying to figure how long they last.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are pricey, but the Danner Fort Lewis boot is the most comfortable and durable boot I've ever been issued....they have winter and warm weather models.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call the Danner Factory Outlet and see what they have in stock. I've gotten boots that were half price of retail and had to look hard to see what flaw got them tossed to the outlet shelves. They dont have an online store, so you have to have your model numbers ready as you call and talk to them on the phone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom