Good reason not to mess with fat guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airborne.ranger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a believer in corporal punishment in schools. I got in a fight at school when I was a 10th grader (as much my fault as the other goober's). We knew the consequences but we both rolled the dice and got caught. The principal took us both into his office and beat our butts with a wooden paddle. Not love taps -- he really spanked the stuff out of us and then made us shake hands and wish each other a nice day. Then he called our parents to pick us up. I learned my lesson and so did the other guy. My dad apologized to the principal for fathering such an inconsiderate child and then chewed my butt all the way home instead of planning how to file a law suit against the school district.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was a good one! But I wonder why someone was videotaping it - it's almost as if the whole thing was anticipated?

But my favorite is the video in the elevator, when the Asian guy tries to snatch this tiny woman's purse and run out of the elevator. She puts a serious smack-down on him :laughup:

That is the way it happens this day, video is everything and going viral with it is the thing to do. Just think, if the video would not have been made would we here in Oklahoma known about the fight that took place in Australia? No, it is like the news agency showing sensationalism--basically what sells.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gotta say that if the big kid had been my child the school would have played hell suspending him. My kids were told they had better not start anything but if it got started then they had damn well better finish it. I believe this is why bullying has gotten out of control in schools today. Kids who are bullied are punished for defending themselves. How much sense does that make?
Very true. This is the problem with a Zero Tolerance of violence.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a couple go-rounds with the school when my boys were younger. Both times my kids were defending another kid who was being bullied. Both times my kids had talked to me, to the principal, to the teachers about this bully. I even went to the principal's office once and talked to him.

Finally, when my youngest finally stomped a mudhole in the bully's butt and THEN the principal tells me that he is gonna have to suspend him too ... Needless to say I came a bit unhinged ... WTF?? These kids did everything every grown-up at the F'ng school told them to do and nothing happened (except his friend kept getting the snot beat out of him by the bully).

I gotta tell you it took a lot of work on my part, but he didn't get suspended. His friends' mom called me later and thanked me. Nobody ever told me this until I talked to her but her son was wheelchair bound. Then I got even more angry at the school ... W.T.F.???

BTW ... my youngest ... the kid who kicked the bully's butt ... this is the same kiddo that the 3rd graders were paying a quarter to to beat up the bullies from the 6th grade class who were picking on them. He was in the 1st grade at the time. I was so proud! LOL His principal then had been my middle school band teacher. When he called me to come pick Mason up he didn't know who I was ... I turned the corner into his office and saw him and Mason playing checkers. He saw me and said "OMG I should have known ..." ;) Seems no matter how you try you can't outrun your past!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Schools suck. It's ridiculous they "don't want bullying", but refuse to let kids handle the problem. The "anti-bullying" campaign is a joke.

I was never really bullied in school, but I did have several instances where I held back from giving out a well deserved asswhippin' because I feared getting kicked out of school. Most of them I probably provoked, but still...You just had to find ways around it.

Believe it or not (ha!), I was kind of a real life troll in school. I made fun of douchebags in an effort to piss them off, because it made me laugh. Never innocent kids mind you, just total douchebags. One kid in about 10th grade had about 6" and 130 pounds on me. He sat next to me in class and was always talking in class about how he was such a hard core drug dealing badass, and it was lame. Kid was a tool. I did an exaggerated impression of him one day (my specialty) that got many laughs from the bystanders in the hall. The huge sumbitch snaps and lifts me by my neck against the wall, pretty much choking me. He says " lets see you run your mouth now mother******".

I had 3 options, kick him in the balls and take the fight to the ground, apologize, or run my mouth again. I groaned out "go **** yourself you fat toolshed". I wasn't scared of him, and I was hoping he'd get caught at that moment with me pinned to the wall by my neck and get kicked out (he was a white trash wannabe drug dealer, he did eventually get kicked out for drugs). My friends stepped in and broke it up at that point, all the while laughing hysterically. So, I found ways around the no fighting policy. The look on that tubby wannabe gangsters face when I told him to go **** himself was worth the risk of saying it. I was pretty stupid, but it was high school and I have no regrets. I damn sure wasn't backing down. It's still funny. HA!

ETA: That drug dealing kid was a bully, if I didn't make that clear. He'd act tough and threaten kids just because he thought it made him look cool. He mouthed off to me one day in class about kicking my ass because he thought I was listening to him and his goofy little buddy talk (I couldn't have given a good ******* about his petty gangsterism...he was just trying to act tough). That's one thing that led me to do the impression in front of him. I certainly don't run my mouth like that now, but high school was a joke to me and I decided never to have anything cross my mind without saying it. I knew high school was the time and place for it. If you were a joke, I was going to make sure you knew. You could say my maturity inspired my immaturity.

Last edited:

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very true.. I was short and skinny until 8th grade...my Dad made sure I new how to punch though.

I had three fist fights I can remember that started from someone thinking they were going to bully me. It's funny how much a tough kid will cry when you hit 'em on the end of the nose as hard as you can. It sure can ruin a good shirt too.

Props out to the kid defending himself. The little 'ucker got what he deserved, and I bet he thinks twice the next time.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before you guys start suggesting corporal punishment to be administered by school faculty, you really to get to know the faculty. Most are decent people but there are a lot of douche bags teaching in public schools. My daughter is as ornery as me and was suspended once for clobbering a kid that grabbed her boob and once in 9th grade for telling her math teacher to take a leap. I went to the school on both cases, the first time it was the ol zero tolerance, should have told a teacher ******** story....until I asked the teacher what she would do if I reached across the desk and grabbed her. The second time my wife and I met with the teacher and the band teacher/VP. The teacher was a true a-hole and the VP was a total wuss intimidated by everyone in the room. Before we left my wife told the teacher to just shut up she was tired of listening to him and fully understood our daughter disrespect for him...if you knew my wife that story would send you into shock.

Point is, you can't trust the schools to do the right thing. Teach your kids to stand up for themselves and to insist on having a parent present when being disciplined. It will be good training fir when they grow up and obtain a CCL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom