Gotta admit, I've never understood the point of "New Member Introductions"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Physocles

Marksman
Reaction score
Can anyone fill me in? I'm sure they're useful for something, as most forums want you to post in one. My guess is weeding out those who sign up but never post/didn't read the directions.
I've been shooting most of my life, but have always been a wood and steel lever/bolt/pump kind of guy. What can I say, I was raised by my grandpa. Just now getting into the AR platform.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA. Intros are not a requirement by any means. We already leaned a few things about you though. You like classic styles firearms over plasticool. Me too. Enjoy the place for a bit. Most knowledgeable group of folks around.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can anyone fill me in? I'm sure they're useful for something, as most forums want you to post in one. My guess is weeding out those who sign up but never post/didn't read the directions.
I've been shooting most of my life, but have always been a wood and steel lever/bolt/pump kind of guy. What can I say, I was raised by my grandpa. Just now getting into the AR platform.

Not required, but it goes a long ways towards showing an intent to be a part of the community and gives an open platform to tell everyone a bit about yourself.

I'm a wood and steel guy myself. Fond of old .22s and consonantly growing the collection.

Oh, and..

01OSA1.JPG

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every internet message board seems to have it's one peculiar tradition. Introductions is kind of the one here, but as stated it's not a requirement, it's just so we can say Welcome!

Latest posts

Top Bottom