Gotta admit, I've never understood the point of "New Member Introductions"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Physocles

Marksman
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! Have to say I've never seen so many replies to a welcome thread... Do yall just hang out and respond to the many intros? lol. Have to say, Its nice to be back on a forum with a functional reply interface. Facebook sucks and I almost gave up hope that good forums still existed.

I'm a wood and steel guy myself. Fond of old .22s and consonantly growing the collection.

They're my favorite! Can't beat old .22s; shame I lost so many of my grandpa's to a break in a few years ago. Do you have a favorite?

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome!

chicken.gif

Just a tradition to post an introduction and welcome thread. Kind of like me posting the welcome Chicken, tradition.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! Have to say I've never seen so many replies to a welcome thread... Do yall just hang out and respond to the many intros? lol. Have to say, Its nice to be back on a forum with a functional reply interface. Facebook sucks and I almost gave up hope that good forums still existed.

They're my favorite! Can't beat old .22s; shame I lost so many of my grandpa's to a break in a few years ago. Do you have a favorite?
OSA is probably one of the most active forums in a 3 or 4 state area. There are a couple Texas Gun forums that are pretty active though.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

A Stevens Favorite? Sadly no. But I did just acquire a Crack Shot 26. LOL

In seriousness though, I have several favorites. It's hard to choose. But the short list would have to be... Any of the Savage gill-guns (Model 6 / 87A), A 1920's Pieper/Bayard Boy's rifle, Ithaca 72, Winchester 62A, Savage 29B, Remington Model 12, Marlin Lever-matic 52M, and the afore mentioned Crack Shot 26.

Latest posts

Top Bottom