Gov. Stitt tests positive for Coronavirus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your exactly correct on ones own personal priorities. The following rant is not focused at you. The second person post is made in general information only.
Why didn't you wear a mask in 2018 when TB killed over 1.5 million people worldwide and infected millions more?
What is the rationale for not doing so when the WHO and the CDC say TB is more infectious than the rona?
Why is this mask thing such a major political thing.......hmmm.
The CDC said today the spike in the states that opened early to save their economy like TX, Ga, and Fla is cause by people fleeing the North East and the leftist coast. All are libs that are leaving those states draconian mandates carrying the virus with them because of what reason?
The liberal states locked down tightly and had the worst death rates. Tx, Fla, and Ga, had many, many less deaths and infections at the onset. The CDC says the migration of leftist states is the reason and there are not a whole lot of Trump lovers in the CDC.
The death rate from the rona is plummeting and the leftist media never reports that, only the number of cases that are "positive".
Well guess what, Florida's spike became from inaccurate positive reports along with the migration from the NE.
Some counties reported 100% positive among those tested. Why did that happen? What are the political majorities that run those counties?

I didn't wear masks because I am vaccinated for Tuberculosis you twit. Most American citizens with parents worth a **** and born after 1980 should have been vaccinated for Tuberculosis. The only people not vaccinated are IMMIGRANTS and RELIGIOUS nutjobs.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t hold with the name calling, but TB is a bacterial disease not a virus. It’s pretty stable and easy to vaccinate against. Nobody in the first world dies from it anymore (except maybe a few anti vaccination folks.) It’s kind of a red herring here

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t hold with the name calling, but TB is a bacterial disease not a virus. It’s pretty stable and easy to vaccinate against. Nobody in the first world dies from it anymore (except maybe a few anti vaccination folks.) It’s kind of a red herring here

This is my point, why bring it up.

Only anti-science morons don't vaccinate against TB.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't wear masks because I am vaccinated for Tuberculosis you twit. Most American citizens with parents worth a **** and born after 1980 should have been vaccinated for Tuberculosis. The only people not vaccinated are IMMIGRANTS and RELIGIOUS nutjobs.

Try again. Like seriously.... you're not even in the ballpark.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the CDC:

...BCG is not generally recommended for use in the United States because of the low risk of infection with Mycobacterium tuberculosis, the variable effectiveness of the vaccine against adult pulmonary TB, and the vaccine’s potential interference with tuberculin skin test reactivity. The BCG vaccine should be considered only for very select persons who meet specific criteria and in consultation with a TB expert.

You might ask for some help hopping off that horse, it's kinda tall...

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

This is my point, why bring it up.

Only anti-science morons don't vaccinate against TB.

You simply don't know what you're talking about, TB vaccine in the US? Rare at best. I'm curious as to how many here on OSA have had one. EMS workers don't even get the TB vaccine. My I wife and I both are heavily involved in the EMS/Hospital/ER scene. We know zero people that have had the TB vaccine.

OSA members, if you've had the TB vaccine speak up if you don't mind sharing, I'd like to know that I'm not the only one here who's parents weren't worth a "****".

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the literature I've read points to Covid-19 as being more dangerous than the flu. It has a higher rate of infection and deaths, it appears. We at least do have a flu vaccine, which is said to be effective 60-75% of the time, and if you do get a flu shot and still get it; odds are it won't be as severe. I'll tell you this; I was diagnosed with Typhoid Fever back in like 1990 and spent 7 weeks in the hospital. I was in excellent physical condition then and much younger, but it took 40 lbs off of me and I darn near died. If I were to get it again today, I wouldn't spend hardly anytime in the hospital because it would kill me quick. I do NOT want to fight with this virus. Some on here are stating they refuse to mask up; and talk about their constitutional rights. Fine. Just stay back please. I don't want it and see no reason to take a chance. The medical experts are telling us that masks (may) reduce the spread; that's good enough for me. I want to stay healthy and go to Maine in September to go on a week long sailing trip that is very important to me. If I have to wear a mask and avoid public gatherings until then, so be it. It's all about one's priorities.

Stop with your facts and common sense. That's frowned upon around here, you know.

I have an aunt and an uncle that got the 'rona. It is assumed they got it at church or at WM. They refused to wear a mask because 'MERICA!!! Well, my aunt is now DEAD and my uncle is alive but not doing to well. It took her out in less than 3 days. Personally, I will wear a mask...I don't know that it helps, but I have an inclination that it can't hurt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom