Governor Fallin signs Open Carry Senate Bill 1733 into law.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seth247

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No michael we have to wait until November for the blood to start running in the streets. I just hope that the city drainage system can handle the increased flow that the anti's promised us.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I read one comment from a guy who said that this crossed the line, and now he is going to sell his house and leave the state...

.... and move to Arizona where he owns another house. *facepalm*

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NikatKimber said:
I read one comment from a guy who said that this crossed the line, and now he is going to sell his house and leave the state...

.... and move to Arizona where he owns another house. *facepalm*

Lol awesome

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One thing I've seen done by KWTV-9, FOX-25, and KOCO-5 is fail to report that this law doesn't go into effect until November 1st. Even just about 10 minutes ago on KOCO they reported "today marks the first full day that Oklahoma citizens can legally carry a gun in the open."

The last thing we need is people with a current SDA license seeing this report and thinking it's OK to carry openly right now. All that will do is cause problems and potentially stack the odds against us. Is this their intention?

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you're going to open carry, don't use a crap holster like a Fobus. I implore you...

~snip~
I use a Fobus for my Glock 9mm as it conceals it pretty well. If it is concealed, this is not quite the problem that the video implies. However, YMMV.

But, more on topic, yes; I won't OC in public, but I will on my 80 acres. Great job, Gov. Fallin!!!

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One thing I've seen done by KWTV-9, FOX-25, and KOCO-5 is fail to report that this law doesn't go into effect until November 1st. Even just about 10 minutes ago on KOCO they reported "today marks the first full day that Oklahoma citizens can legally carry a gun in the open."

These are the same people that report guns are illegal in liquor stores, sporting arenas and on college campuses.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The last thing we need is people with a current SDA license seeing this report and thinking it's OK to carry openly right now. All that will do is cause problems and potentially stack the odds against us. Is this their intention?
No, I don't see a conspiracy here; just sloppy journalism. Yeah, I know: what else is new? :screwy:

Latest posts

Top Bottom