Great Food, And an Amazing Selection of Outstanding Gravies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow... That looks good. We'll need to hit that place next time we're in the city.

Take note: While their meals are good, their hours might not be.

Good Gravy Diner Info.jpg

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ate there a few years ago if I'm thinking of the same place and it was really good, kind of forgotten about it actually. They've got several kinds of jalepeno/meat gravies iirc.
You do recall correctly. After much deliberation, I chose the bacon/chorizo/jalapeño gravy. My wife went with bacon/jalapeño/sausage.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is phenomenal. All of the gravy I have seen or tried reminds me of the type of gravy I grew up eating for breakfast. The staff was awesome, all of their non-gravy food was really good. All around I would definitely make the drive again from Piedmont.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I rarely get to that area of the city but I've made special trips to eat there a few times.

I mentioned it in a thread here not too long ago and I think a couple of members said they went and tried it out.

The food is always good and all that gravy helps me keep my figure.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I rarely get to that area of the city but I've made special trips to eat there a few times.

I mentioned it in a thread here not too long ago and I think a couple of members said they went and tried it out.

The food is always good and all that gravy helps me keep my figure.
Just in time to start working on my winter coat, thats for sure!

Latest posts

Top Bottom