Greatest Sooner Football Games

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I should of known the losers from butt cowboy land would show up on here. Thats ok you guys can talk when you actually win a conference or national title in football or even up the bedlam series, but for that to happen we would have to discover the fountain of youth so we wouldn't all wither and die.

On another note though the 2000 game against Florida State for the title was awesome. Especially the coin toss. "You stole my boy's trophy" - Torrence Marshall to Chris Weinke.

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yeah, my favorites are all of them, but the one that I prefer the most is the 2009 Bedlam game, and by game I mean shutout, and by shutout I mean severe butt whoopin!!!

And I am now going to have to add the 2010 Bedlam game because it was just awesome to watch, went to school with Weeden so I was glad to see him step up and play well and the back and forth at the end was exciting...and of course I liked to outcome too even though it was scary at times

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Switzer era and the wishbone offense. Switzer was right when he said, "It's the greatest rushing offense ever designed." It certainly made for some of the most electrifying football I've ever watched. Whatever you think of Switzer personally, you can't deny that his tenure at Oklahoma and the wishbone offense has to be included on any 'greatest' football list.

Glockwork1987

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i liked when ou stomped texas tech who i think was ranked 1 or 2. cant recall there rank, but ou stomped em and it was CRAZY i was there and i have never seen the crowd as hyped as we were!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom