Greg Abbott working to 'swiftly' pardon Army Sergeant convicted of murder in Black Lives Matter riot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember when this happened. I assumed based on the evidence that the soldier was not being charged as it was CLEARLY self defense. I hope the pardon is swift. I would be in favor of giving the politically motivated prison time to the puke DA. We need harsh punishment for vindictive and dishonest proseutors.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the article

captnxxxxxica404
13 minutes ago

What? 12 people found him guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Let me fix this foryou.

captxxxxxxica404
13 minutes ago

What 12 people found him guilty beyond a reasonable doubt?

There, that's better.

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Same type of kangaroo court in NYC against Trump.
It absolutely scares the crap out of me that 12 people would find him guilty. There is no way you should be able to find a jury to convict this guy. I really afraid that Texas is about to turn blue and I can not figure out why for the life of me.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It absolutely scares the crap out of me that 12 people would find him guilty. There is no way you should be able to find a jury to convict this guy. I really afraid that Texas is about to turn blue and I can not figure out why for the life of me.

Liberalism is mental disorder - Michael Savage...

Latest posts

Top Bottom