Black Lives Matter reveals a generation of damaged straight, white women

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Black Lives Matter movement and the subsequent riots by Antifa, the Democrat party’s domestic terrorist arm, have shown Americans what leftism is -- an ugly combination of social and government coercion, racism, violence, and anti-Americanism. It’s also revealed that the American left has been using American blacks as a vehicle for political power without any regard for actually improving black people’s lives. Instead, the left destroys their communities and doubles down on damaging policies.

What few have pointed out, though, is the way BLM protests have revealed the damage that decades of leftist messaging have visited on straight, young, white women. To set the stage, here are some videos of the hysterical, young, white women who keep showing up in the front row of the Black Lives Matter movement, whether screaming at police, arguing with black people, rioting, or groveling:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...neration_of_damaged_straight_white_women.html

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A few days ago I read the highlights of a title regarding mothers going to the riots and I thought they were going to grab theri kids by the shorthair and drag them home but that isn't the case at all.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Oh that age, gender and agenda has been around for a long time now.

Screenshot_20200722-150437_Facebook.jpg

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both of my sons are teenagers, and said for the most part, there are few girls in their age group that are potential dating material - much less marriage material. Feminism, and being raised as entitled little sh*ts has pretty much ruined the Western female.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have three daughters that are NOT going to fit in that category. Since Tulsa put in a mask mandate I had to buy a neck gator to comply. It's a greyscale USA Flag with the blue line in it to show support to my friends. One of my daughters ask if I was worried I'd offend snowflakes, another laughed at her and said one word... DAD? She knows I hope it does... We all laughed.. Good times.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most people become more conservative with age as they mature. Not all, but most. I'd imagine there is a wider margin of former bra-burning hippie beatniks voting for Trump than former Goldwater fans voting for Biden.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
has pretty much ruined the Western female.

These newer generations of females are growing up in a culture and educational climate that portrays males as creatures worthy of contempt. That, plus the indoctrination that woman is superior pretty much guarantees none of these girls will have an attitude capable of any enduring marital relationship. For a good boy to marry one of these girls will be like trying to make an edible omelet with a rotten egg.

Latest posts

Top Bottom