Greg Abbott working to 'swiftly' pardon Army Sergeant convicted of murder in Black Lives Matter riot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It absolutely scares the crap out of me that 12 people would find him guilty. There is no way you should be able to find a jury to convict this guy. I really afraid that Texas is about to turn blue and I can not figure out why for the life of me.

Kommiefornia invasion
Millennial
Gen-Z
School indoctrination

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a bad situation all around. Be posted about killing protestors online and then happens to do so. The protestors was legally armed as well. Daniel did stop and call police after the shooting rather than drive off into the night. I’m friends with his brother-in-law and the whole thing is a mess.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a bad situation all around. Be posted about killing protestors online and then happens to do so. The protestors was legally armed as well. Daniel did stop and call police after the shooting rather than drive off into the night. I’m friends with his brother-in-law and the whole thing is a mess.
It looks bad, that's why I only use a few private sites for any social media and they're not twitter or facebook. You can't agree with hating looters online then get faced with someone trying to kill you, save yourself, and get off without jail time. Why? Because you shared some posts that said looters deserve death. It makes no sense.

Last edited:

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It looks bad, that's why I only use a few private sites for any social media and they're not twitter or faceypages. You can't agree with hating looters online then get faced with someone trying to kill you, save yourself, and get off without jail time. Why? Because you shared some posts that said looters deserve death. It makes no sense.
You can’t type anything online unless you have nothing to lose. A little digging and anything can be misconstrued for an agenda. They say he talked about killing protestors but was that because he actively wanted to find a protest and kill someone or a mention of what he would do if he ended up surrounded by protestors and was threatened?

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
The Sgt shouldn't have ever been prosecuted to begin with . That idiot who pointed the AK would still be alive had he not went woke and been threatening people with an AK
Dude that got shot was a Boogaloo too...don't forget that those clowns are anarchists and hate the Constitution and anything not left. The only Right in the Bill of Rights they love is the 2A. They hate the rest.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember when this happened. I assumed based on the evidence that the soldier was not being charged as it was CLEARLY self defense. I hope the pardon is swift. I would be in favor of giving the politically motivated prison time to the puke DA. We need harsh punishment for vindictive and dishonest proseutors.
And anyone else connected to bringing charges and trying this case!

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back a few years in Tulsa the BLM had a protest and they blocked I-244 i saw on a local TV News that one of the BLM protester was carring a shotgun.

A man and his family had been stopped, then given the permission to drive on, a group of the BLM started beating on his truck and trailer he was pulling one of the BLM got knocked down.

We now have a law in Oklahoma that if someone is blocking an interstate highway, and is hit it is their fault.

I also was thinking just why did a BLM protester bring a shotgun to the protest, i saw no other person with a firearm that day.

So it's my thinking in Auston Texas a BLM protester pointed an AK-47 at the man, and he being alone against all the many BLM protesters, using Texas's Stand your Ground Law, he defended himself and shot the BLM protester who was aiming his AK-47 at him.

At the trial there were many BLM witness who testafied it was the man in the car that with his revolver, was the agresser this as the BLM mob was attacking his car.

I was not there but this is what i am hearing tonight on the TV News, so i do not think this Veteran got a fair trial all he received was BLM justice.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kommiefornia invasion
Millennial
Gen-Z
School indoctrination
It's called the California invasion! My grandson, just finished his BS degree, in police science, and had planned to become a Tulsa Police Officer. He has changed his mind, and decided to do something else, he is the exact type person that would make a GREAT police officer, the type that would never allow the athority to go tio his head, and that would absolutely treat everyone fairly. I for one am glad he made this decision, he is quite capable of taking care of himself, 6'5', and 280, and quick! My worry, and his I think, is being used by the left-wing politicians, and THEIR LAP DOG NEWS MEDIA, like so many police officers have been WRONGLY used lately! This being the SCAPE GOAT to make some political point for the left, DISTROYS THESE PEOPLES, AND THEIR FAMILIES LIVES!! THESE MAGGOTS ARE EVEN TRYING THIS ON PRESIDENT TRUMP, BOGAS CHARGES, BROUGHT BY A LEFT-WING NUT PUPPET, AND FURTHERED BY AN OBAMA APPOINTED FERERSAL JUDGE IN NYC, TOTALLY FOR POLITICAL REASONS!!

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back a few years in Tulsa the BLM had a protest and they blocked I-244 i saw on a local TV News that one of the BLM protester was carring a shotgun.

A man and his family had been stopped, then given the permission to drive on, a group of the BLM started beating on his truck and trailer he was pulling one of the BLM got knocked down.

We now have a law in Oklahoma that if someone is blocking an interstate highway, and is hit it is their fault.

I also was thinking just why did a BLM protester bring a shotgun to the protest, i saw no other person with a firearm that day.

So it's my thinking in Auston Texas a BLM protester pointed an AK-47 at the man, and he being alone against all the many BLM protesters, using Texas's Stand your Ground Law, he defended himself and shot the BLM protester who was aiming his AK-47 at him.

At the trial there were many BLM witness who testafied it was the man in the car that with his revolver, was the agresser this as the BLM mob was attacking his car.

I was not there but this is what i am hearing tonight on the TV News, so i do not think this Veteran got a fair trial all he received was BLM justice.
I still watch the video of that truck and stock trailer running though those idiots and then stopping so OHP can secure the gate on the trailer before telling the driver to go on for lulz...

It should be common sense that you can't impede highway traffic .

Latest posts

Top Bottom