Greg Abbott working to 'swiftly' pardon Army Sergeant convicted of murder in Black Lives Matter riot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
New intel on this shooting tonight on Tucker. Kyle Rittenhouse was a guest commentator.
He said there was another shooter that shot at the vehicle the defendant was in three times, then the dead guy raised his rifle.........
This is why Gov Abbot said the other day the Austin Prosecutor didn't allow that intel to be introduced into testimony which would have put the driver in fear of his life and caused the incident.
Perfect justification of the Castle Doctrine by the driver that was skewed in court by liberals that hate guns.
Edit: Prosecutorial misconduct comes to mind in this case.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All corrupt parties including the fake jury need to be investigated and arrested if they politically prosecuted this man. A pardon isn't enough because this injustice would stand if not for that (and sounds like Abbott has been slow to act).

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All corrupt parties including the fake jury need to be investigated and arrested if they politically prosecuted this man. A pardon isn't enough because this injustice would stand if not for that (and sounds like Abbott has been slow to act).

Abbott can't act on a pardon before someone is convicted.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Abbott can't act on a pardon before someone is convicted.
True, but he is very milk toast on a lot of issues and has been silent under early calls for him to speak out about it. If he does the right thing of course I'll give him credit. But his "help" at the border was just to help usher people into the country. He is weak, and part of the reason we always lose in my opinion.

Vince 1340

Marksman
Reaction score
It absolutely scares the crap out of me that 12 people would find him guilty. There is no way you should be able to find a jury to convict this guy. I really afraid that Texas is about to turn blue and I can not figure out why for the life of me.
That’s because the investigating detectives was not allowed by the crook judge to put all his video evidence to the court. The investigating detective had a right old barny with the crooked judge but of course the judge won! After the sentencing the detective said the guys innocent! Don’t they report this stuff in America, it’s all over the news in the U.K. maybe because of crooked judges you seem to have over there? 🇺🇸🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sadly, the veteran was just in the wrong place when this happened. You can't get any closer to California than Austin, Texas. If you don't believe that, watch one of their City Counsel meeting on C Span. You will think you are watching Communist Central in action.

Latest posts

Top Bottom