Grocery stores?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSUFLYBOY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you all for the advice, I sincerely mean it. When we get the kids to bed tonight I'll let my wife read y'all's replies so we can get a good game plan on which ones to try.

Thank y'all once again, since moving here this forum has been a life safer!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Walmart and Crest pretty much dominate the market out on the east side...that and those cash saver joints. We don’t benefit from a lot of choices...

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reasors seems to be the main Grocery chain in Oklahoma.

Eastern OK yes. They're based out of Tahlequah and only moved into Tulsa to take over the Price Mart chain. I bet Fly Boy is west of Reasor's country.

As already noted, it'd be Crest and Homeland for local chains in Central OK, in addition to the Walmart Neighborhood Markets, Sprouts, Whole Food, and those WinCo I haven't been to yet.

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Coming from Georgia, we had Kroger and Publix. Unfortunately, we haven't found anything quite comparable in the OKC metro. Wife will go to Uptown grocery on occasion, but we have been using the Wal Mart grocery pick up for the most part. I would *love* a Kroger or Publix around these parts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom