group buy for flashlights,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay gang, I still have a bunch of these ready for FTF. I will be in Broken arrow wednesday night if anyone wants to meet me there or I can meet you at the gas station on 412 by the Inola exit just about anytime.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, Now that everyone has had their lights for a little while I would love to get some reviews from you all. Anyone have time to throw their thoughts in the hat?

Also I have 2 lights left. For those that messaged me earlier And I said I would see. I cleared all my PM's not thinking. So if you were one of the people that wanted one just let me know.

BW

nobuttbrian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome light, the only negative I have found is the cover for the recharge port.Seems a little cheap for the quality of this light.I use it almost daily at work and it is VERY bright and will shine as far as I need it too.In fact, if you are using it up close you have to use the dimmer switch because the glare is so much all you see is white.For the money it is outstanding.I seem to always inadvertently do a drop test on my stuff and this one has survived an 8 and 6 foot ladder drop onto concrete.
The recharging feature was a very pleasant surprise as I didn't remember that being listed in the descriptions before I did the group buy.
Battery life is also good as I have only recharged mine 2 times since I received it .
If you think you might want one of these then I say go for it.I'm just glad I got 2 as my wife took mine when I first showed it to her.
In closing, I would love to find a pressure swich to install on this as it would be a good weapon light but the way this llight is constructed I don't see how that would be possible

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would have liked to do this but i'm against useing pp because of there stance on guns. darn

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom