Gun sales slowing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PAHunter2014

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree..... Many Gun dealers purchased big orders figuring Trump was going to loose. Many vendors at the local Gun Shows selling guns at almost cost to try and make their bills.

PAH

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What prices? AR prices are at or near the lowest ever. S&W Shields can be had below $300. Ammo is nearly back to pre-2013 panic prices.

Exactly. I picked up a whole bunch of Winchester 9mm 124 gr Nato ammo today at my local Academy for $10.99 per box of 50. A few months ago, that same ammo was running like $14.99 per box and up, if you could find it. CCI mini mags, 40 gr solids,was $7.97 per box of 100 today. Again a few months back, it was easily $10 per box, and again, that was if you could find it.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had to go to OKC this morning and since I'd hadn't been there since before the election I thought I'd drop by H & H and look around....at that time their cupboard was pretty bare.

I really didn't look at prices but they had .22 LR, powder, primers and black guns out the wazoo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom