Gun Show in Claremore April 20-21st. Brought to you by SuperDave!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When void of valid points, one can always resort to criticizing the syntax, punctuation and spelling of the more enlightened opposition who is posting on aan Internet message board on his phone.

What more would I expect from someone who is a fan of gunshows with candles and purses. Or is it a "murse"? 《--- (there's your question mark).

ZINGER

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Its called a satchel, and it matches my tacticool accessories. If I could buy a gun at Macy's I would never have to shop anywhere else!

Really? It's the same building in Claremore, but with fewer attendees (vendors and walk-ins alike). If he spent money on the show, it sure didn't show. His shows may not have beanie babies, but maybe they should have - at least the tables will be full then. I would far rather see ANYTHING than empty tables at a show.

I have no problem with you as a person and have attended several of yours shows. I do have a problem with misrepresentation, when you state that you are going to do something and then do a complete about-face in less than a year. I find the RIjas thing very humorous. Hey, whatever brings in the greenbacks, right? You would make a wonderful politician.

I do also understand that this is a tight knit community with a clique. You could be caught eating the arsehole out of a Rhino and nobody would think any less of you as long as you have a large enough post count.

You ma'am, have jumped the shark.

OkieTac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh enough of the BS slander. Haters will hate, move on. The air is polluted with to much hatred so stop adding to it. We are all on the same side.

Anyways, Hey Dave - What company had the medical bags/supplies who was by the front entrance by Fat Boy Tactical? They had a lot of great items but I got side tracked with doing business at Fat Boys table I walked out and never got their information.

http://www.get-prepared.net

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really? It's the same building in Claremore, but with fewer attendees (vendors and walk-ins alike). If he spent money on the show, it sure didn't show. His shows may not have beanie babies, but maybe they should have - at least the tables will be full then. I would far rather see ANYTHING than empty tables at a show.

I have no problem with you as a person and have attended several of yours shows. I do have a problem with misrepresentation, when you state that you are going to do something and then do a complete about-face in less than a year. I find the RIjas thing very humorous. Hey, whatever brings in the greenbacks, right? You would make a wonderful politician.

I do also understand that this is a tight knit community with a clique. You could be caught eating the arsehole out of a Rhino and nobody would think any less of you as long as you have a large enough post count.

Did someone pee in your Post Toastees?

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think Dave puts on a dang good show. As I said I got a few good deals this weekend so I will chip in $3.00 or $4.00 to help out someone that was not happy with the show so they can have their money back.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was disappointed to see Rijas at the show.

I agree that Dave puts on a good show. However this latest show in claremore was not of the same Caliber as the previous two shows in Claremore. Just seems like there were more gun dealers at the previous shows.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hmmm, did 'anyone' actually 'read' this part of Dave's post ??? "As far as Rijas services goes. When I asked him to stop coming to the shows, we had an agreement that I would consider him for the Claremore show. It is his home town an I have empathy for anyone trying to do business, him included."

Makes sense to me ..... See ya in August Dave! ...... :thumbup3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom