Gun Show in Claremore April 20-21st. Brought to you by SuperDave!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Superdave does not need my endorsement but he obviously understands what a gun show is supposed to be. To that end i think he has made decisions which benefit gun show patrons as far as quality and content. He never stated that 5 dollar gun shows would be the defacto rule for ever, and expecting them to be is ignorant. He proved it could be done, at the time he did them, now lets move on. I have enjoyed the 3 SD shows i have been to and find them to be not only worth my time but also worth my money. Having Rijas at one show because of a prior commitment SD made to them is considerably more honorable than breaking a promise to satisfy the whims of the curmudgeons among us. Im glad SD went into this knowing some people were going to feel slighted or offended regardless of how the shows were ran.
I would pay 12 bucks for his show before i would pay 2 for any of the scentsy/beany baby shows.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I know that SD is very popular here and a hero to many of you, but I choose not to be blinded by the facts.

Carry on.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know that SD is very popular here and a hero to many of you, but I choose not to be blinded by the facts.

Carry on.

Blinded by what facts. You can't tell a difference in Dave's shows filled with true firearm and prepper items rather than candles and stuffed animals? Then maybe you'd be better off shopping for a purse at one of the other shows.

The prices went up because he no longer is doing small swap meet type shows. He's moved some shows into bigger venues (by request of attenders) and doing a better job of advertising for the vendors. The true gun show aspect can still be and I have no doubt will always be noticeable as what sets his shows apart. I'd gladly pay more for one of his shows. But as of now it's still lower admission than most.

$8 early online. $9 day of online and at door for OSAers and $10 general admission at the door. For a true gun show. Still the best deal around.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Blinded by what facts. You can't tell a difference in Dave's shows filled with true firearm and prepper items rather than candles and stuffed animals? Then maybe you'd be better off shopping for a purse at one of the other shows.

The prices went up because he no longer is doing small swap meet type shows. He's moved some shows into bigger venues (by request of attenders) and doing a better job of advertising for the vendors. The true gun show aspect can still be and I have no doubt will always be noticeable as what sets his shows apart. I'd gladly pay more for one of his shows. But as of now it's still lower admission than most.

$8 early online. $9 day of online and at door for OSAers and $10 general admission at the door. For a true gun show. Still the best deal around.

This statement is totally WRONG.

because that totally should have been a question mark at the end of the first sentence.

carry on.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to thank Dave for putting on this show. 10.00 may be bit high for this show,,, but you can save your money and not go to it. I paid 9.00 to get in, my boy got in for free. and I went back today. Its the best gun show I seen in Claremore. I lived here in town for over 35 years now and have not seen one as good as this one here.

I got to meet Tony and Bob from Tromix (Very nice guys). FBT, Dave, and a lot of my old friends. This time I did not get a table but I went a few times and got a few sweet deals that I am shocked that some of you others did not get before I did. All and all, I had a very good time.

I will keep going back to Daves show each time he puts one on here in Claremore. Even if he charges $12.00 at the door.

Thank you Dave for putting on the show.

PS. dont forget about Rijas Services.... The best table set up at the show!!! LMAO

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This statement is totally WRONG.

because that totally should have been a question mark at the end of the first sentence.

carry on.

When void of valid points, one can always resort to criticizing the syntax, punctuation and spelling of the more enlightened opposition who is posting on aan Internet message board on his phone.

What more would I expect from someone who is a fan of gunshows with candles and purses. Or is it a "murse"? 《--- (there's your question mark).

ZINGER

JustPlainStrange

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The prices went up because he no longer is doing small swap meet type shows. He's moved some shows into bigger venues (by request of attenders) and doing a better job of advertising for the vendors.

Really? It's the same building in Claremore, but with fewer attendees (vendors and walk-ins alike). If he spent money on the show, it sure didn't show. His shows may not have beanie babies, but maybe they should have - at least the tables will be full then. I would far rather see ANYTHING than empty tables at a show.

My shows are different, when you pay for a show, it is a gun show. Go to their shows and see half of it filled up with flea market crap. Go ahead and slam me, I can take it.
Make all the judgements that you like, you are entitled to your opinion. I can't make everyone happy. Almost anyone that has actually attended most of my shows can appreciate the quality of the event.

I have no problem with you as a person and have attended several of yours shows. I do have a problem with misrepresentation, when you state that you are going to do something and then do a complete about-face in less than a year. I find the RIjas thing very humorous. Hey, whatever brings in the greenbacks, right? You would make a wonderful politician.

I do also understand that this is a tight knit community with a clique. You could be caught eating the arsehole out of a Rhino and nobody would think any less of you as long as you have a large enough post count.

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh enough of the BS slander. Haters will hate, move on. The air is polluted with to much hatred so stop adding to it. We are all on the same side.

Anyways, Hey Dave - What company had the medical bags/supplies who was by the front entrance by Fat Boy Tactical? They had a lot of great items but I got side tracked with doing business at Fat Boys table I walked out and never got their information.

Latest posts

Top Bottom