Gunman in a shootout with police at 21st and Yale in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoomaster1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holy crap! Feel sorry for the family of the first car-jacking victim, but should have just given it to him. You can replace a car. On the bright side, one more gene pool chlorinated. This is why I don't leave home without Mr. Sig or Mr. Kimber.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holy crap! Feel sorry for the family of the first car-jacking victim, but should have just given it to him. You can replace a car. On the bright side, one more gene pool chlorinated.

Dude was from China. Like Redmax said, my bet is that he didn't understand what was going on; trying to understand what a guy wants when he's yelling in some Okie dialect of English and waving a gun at you is probably hard enough for a native English speaker.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
have lived in Tulsa for many years ... recently has been the worst I can remember.
coincidence or not, seems things have gotten progressively worst after the mayor laid off a chunk of our police force

Tulsa is getting bad!

nobuttbrian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
first off, the cops were rehired. Can't blame any of the city for a few idiots wanting to shoot each other. The warm weather is what is causing the spike in crimes.

SoonerBolt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So reports are now the 2nd guy in the white van is still on the loose with over 100 guns taken from the first house. The first hostage might have been taken to go to his house to get more guns according to what I just read? You just wonder what the original "plan" was for these two guys.
Anyone wanna guess at how many houses in OK have 100+ guns in their personal collection? Kinda surprised that person isn't on this board, or maybe he is and hasn't said anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom