Gunsmith who works well with glocks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coltcombat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a G36 that I would like some minor adjustments tended to..
One inparticular is an undercut trigger guard, I have talked to many who lack the skill to do so. Does anyone know a good smith that would help me out in a timely manner. It's my only carry weapon at the moment.
I live in Moore,OK and don't want to drive far.
*I would prefer to see previous work

I would also like to know how y'all like the 3.5 ghost connectors too?

gun4hire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was told the lone wolf 3.5 lb connector is better than the Ghost. I had the 3.5 lb connector in my 17 with the .25 cent polish job (youtube it), but after my trigger broke in I went back to the stock 5.5lb connector. Just my 2 cents.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a G36 that I would like some minor adjustments tended to..
One inparticular is an undercut trigger guard, I have talked to many who lack the skill to do so. Does anyone know a good smith that would help me out in a timely manner. It's my only carry weapon at the moment.
I live in Moore,OK and don't want to drive far.
*I would prefer to see previous work

I would also like to know how y'all like the 3.5 ghost connectors too?

Mike does great work, but it's just an undercut, get a Dremel with a 60 grit drum ( small) and go SLOW take a LITTLE off at a time!!! ( trust me on that)
once you have it like you want it use a 300 or 200 grit sandpaper to finish it off.

The 3.5 Ghost connectors are "okay" I have a preference to the factory Glock ones.

Latest posts

Top Bottom