GunWorld in OKC?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADDO

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just leaving Gunworld when Navy LT walked in yesterday.

I went there to use the range even though the price is high. Why? It saves me gas and it was on the way to where I work on Tuesdays. Otherwise, I would go to H&H or to the Firingpin out in Hinton.

Gunworld range is nice. Their prices make me wonder if anyone ever buys there.

When Boldkharma's range opens, I'll be a regular.

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in Choctaw too and dream of being in the gun business. I don't have much capital, but would be glad to look at getting in on a range out this way or at least working part-time. I have heard that keeping the air and stuff safe is a large expense and hassle. The NRA has a big section somewhere on their site, and I think they have a program to help with at least a knowledge base about range ownership and air filtering, etc...I'll go look see...

Boldkharma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I'm a believer in find a need and fill it. Sounds like we need something to the east. I got my thinking cap on!!! I say anyone interested pm me, lets get together and do some thinking!!!

KAF

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The last time I was stationed at Tinker there used to be a range at 15th and Air Depot. Wasn't the greatest place if i remember correctly. Unfortunately it is now a furniture store.

rlt7272

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am of the same opinion of Gun World as the other posters. I wonder who is supporting this place? Is this a business of a wealthy man who needs losses for tax purposes, or is it an actual profitable business?

Latest posts

Top Bottom