Guthrie shenanigans??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FakeHuman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If he hired Scottie does that mean the FOP refused to defend him?? I dunno how that works for small town departments.

Wouldn't be surprised, this isn't this guy's first rodeo. I've lived here my entire life, and I'm amazed at some of the fools they let become police officers. There are some good ones here, but the bad ones are really bad...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised, this isn't this guy's first rodeo. I've lived here my entire life, and I'm amazed at some of the fools they let become police officers. There are some good ones here, but the bad ones are really bad...

That, unfortunately, tends to be the case. If brass and the City Council would grow a pair or two and deal with these ass-cracks in the beginning EVERYONE would be a lot better off ... Instead, folks paper up and pass the buck ... :grumble:

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Er, White is the victim of the alleged harassment, who hired Scott Adams, NOT the Guthrie PD Lieutenant who got canned. My implication was the City of Guthrie might be in for a bruising.

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I know of Scott Adams was he was on the Edmond football team when I was also a Bulldog in the 80s, and apparently he turned into a somewhat...."aggressive" defense attorney. ;)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I know of Scott Adams was he was on the Edmond football team when I was also a Bulldog in the 80s, and apparently he turned into a somewhat...."aggressive" defense attorney. ;)

LOL ... I've always described him as "colorful" ... Whatever adjective you use to describe him, he is effective ... Has a really sharp legal mind ... :D

mons meg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... I've always described him as "colorful" ... Whatever adjective you use to describe him, he is effective ... Has a really sharp legal mind ... :D

Troof. A personal acquaintance of mine got the Edmond PD to back off a bogus criminal complaint after hiring Scott, presumably from the knowledge they would have to actually show some, you know, evidence and stuff after sitting on the case for seven years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom