Guy (OC) carries i TN ak pistol gets detailed 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exercising a right, yes... But doing so in a way to draw attention to himself... This is the bad publicity we're talking about in the OC thread

^^ exactly why I posted it. I wonder how many LEO's know it's perfectly legal to build a gun without a serial? That would be something wouldn't it? A citizen gets stopped and his homemade handgun gets taken?

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, drawing attention to himself... maybe that's annoying to you. Is that the way I'd carry myself? Nope. But I don't believe any right thinking person could do anything but back the guy. He was within his rights. Whether you or I like it, he had every right to carry that weapon. We should support that guy at all costs. Choosing to disparage this guy over his choice of weapon is simply wrong. This is tantamount to someone telling you a regular bolt action is OK to hunt with, but there's no call for you to own an AR-15. That's just you trying to draw attention to yourself.

dak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, drawing attention to himself... maybe that's annoying to you. Is that the way I'd carry myself? Nope. But I don't believe any right thinking person could do anything but back the guy. He was within his rights. Whether you or I like it, he had every right to carry that weapon. We should support that guy at all costs. Choosing to disparage this guy over his choice of weapon is simply wrong. This is tantamount to someone telling you a regular bolt action is OK to hunt with, but there's no call for you to own an AR-15. That's just you trying to draw attention to yourself.

He purposely alienated himself from the gun community. He came on an AK forum I go to and posted pictures of a Draco with an orange painted muzzle nut and started asking questions about steel core 7.62x39 ballistics and how/if it penetrated body armor iirc. A few months later he does this OC thing a few times and it ended up biting him in the ass.

You don't troll gun forums and then try to apply it to real life without repercussions.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He purposely alienated himself from the gun community. He came on an AK forum I go to and posted pictures of a Draco with an orange painted muzzle nut and started asking questions about steel core 7.62x39 ballistics and how/if it penetrated body armor iirc. A few months later he does this OC thing a few times and it ended up biting him in the ass.

You don't troll gun forums and then try to apply it to real life without repercussions.

OK, I didn't know the background and then shot off me mouth. Erase, erase, erase.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That statement contradicts the informed gun communities view of Taurus...

Latest posts

Top Bottom