Guys get jumped walking between bars, video posted on youtube.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll keep my comments to myself on this one.

I believe you and i definatley agree with each other on this one.

I agree. No good will come out of what I want to say.

Sign me up for the same thoughts. If I shared what I was thinking, I'd be banned.

What the hell are you guys talking about?

buddy Redneck1861... it's damn nice to come out on top if you have to do it. There is no such thing as a clean get away though.

ai428.photobucket.com_albums_qq4_Corvetteran_20110127184505.jpg

ai16.photobucket.com_albums_b38_lcple3_deliv05.jpg

He shure gotta purty hand, ain't he?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You ever see the Seinfeld where George is auditioning to be a hand model, then he grabs the iron in the green room at Jerry's Today Show debut of the Puffy Shirt, ruining his hand modeling career?

Yeah, that.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cant figure out the pic either...

Oh just check my first comment about getting into it with some crack head. Then all the "comments" about not making comments.....

I'm pretty sure they are insinuating that we are doing the tough guy thing. Just a conversation about what is and what could be. I've been through enough to know size means little in situations like that. The pic is just of what should be the pinky side of my hand but isn't.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't mind commenting on it.
Its a news report put out over a public channel.

Its a group of brothers that decided to whup up on somebody.
Whether its a hate crime or not, would come from audio.
Were they looking for a white guy, or just the first person they saw on the street? We don't know that at this time.
Did they assault somebody after this incident? We don't know.

Having been a victim of a gang assault many years ago in high school, I wouldn't have much sympathy with the people doing the beating.
In my case, I caught them one on one, privatly, in a hall way or stair case, and extracted my pleasure.

Yes, it was brothers that attacked me then wanting my smokes. I don't smoke anymore either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom