H&H really angered me last week.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. He is one of a handful of people I start my day thinking about and ending my day with a good thought of. He and Dean had forgotten more about guns than any of the rest of us will ever know. I miss them both terribly. Even now.

I found his obituary on line. Glad to read that he lived what sounds like a full life. I miss talking to him. He was a good guy.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've only been there a few times to buy looper leather holsters or a belt. I haven't had any negative interactions there personally, but if I would have been treated the way you were, I'd be upset too.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being from out of town, I've only visited H&H four or five times. Had no issues in any visit. Wife bought her Sig P-938 there. We visited several gun shops in OKC before going to H&H. They had the best price after haggling a bit. We got a free range card for the purchase, but I gave it to a person that lives in OKC that frequents that range bays. We shoot outdoors.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Being from out of town, I've only visited H&H four or five times. Had no issues in any visit. Wife bought her Sig P-938 there. We visited several gun shops in OKC before going to H&H. They had the best price after haggling a bit. We got a free range card for the purchase, but I gave it to a person that lives in OKC that frequents that range bays. We shoot outdoors.

Nobody should go to H&H for range time lol. May not be the worst facilities in OK, but definitely in the bottom three.

Latest posts

Top Bottom