Handgun refinishing in Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend was asking me about this today and I didn't really know what to tell him. I've been a bit out of the loop for a while and I've never really been one to care about the finish on a gun as long as it shoots.

Who does this around Tulsa? What does it cost? I believe he was interested in having a 1911 done.

Thanks for any advice!

Bryan

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A friend was asking me about this today and I didn't really know what to tell him. I've been a bit out of the loop for a while and I've never really been one to care about the finish on a gun as long as it shoots.

Who does this around Tulsa? What does it cost? I believe he was interested in having a 1911 done.

Thanks for any advice!

Bryan

At first I though it said handgun fishing in tulsa, and I was really interested.

Well it depends on what he is looking for in terms of refinishing, not sure if he is looking to have it reblued polished or coated. Cerakote IMHO is one of the best options and there are a lot of different looks he can go with. Is it just the slide, or the frame as well? HE could probably get the slide done for under $100 or maybe $250 range for the whole gun. Depending on how complex he wants it and the skill level of the person doing it. You can find entry level people that will do it cheap or you can go with an experienced for a little more money. If you look on their website it should tell you licensed applicators. There are a few people on here that do it but the only one I can think of is Harsh in Norman. He does great work.

If he cant find anyone local. I would be willing to take it to Norman (I go there for work once a week) as long as he works out all of the details with Jared. - Just let me know if you need help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom