Hangman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whoa! Hey now, you guys don't have to worry about me! No sirree! I'm a total dang noob about hanging and hangman ropes and how many knots and stuff...its that' dang Gerhard1 with his quick answer of how many turns of the rope and that lawyer guy, dave whassisname with his "Manual on Hanging"! Man that stuff skeered me good! Yessir it sure did.

Yeah, keep a close eye on those two shady birds for sure, else ol' gerhard1 sneak up behind ya, slip that proper noose right down over your head real quick as dave reads out a bunch of Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Wherewithals and forthwiths and stuff right outta his manual then suddenly like: "Snap! KickChokeDangleSquirm...(whizz running down yer leg), bite yer tongue and...and... that's it. And then, gerhard1 will probably write a book on it, maybe something like "I Got Hunged Off'n a Pale Horse".

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For some reason, I know a lot of the hangman's lore. What can I say?

And there is a hanging in my novel, The Pale Horse, conducted by the USAF. I consulted with a lawyer who specialized in military law, who told me that martial law was one circumstance under which civilians can be tried by a military court-martial.

I did my research.

Latest posts

Top Bottom