Harry's Razors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep.........I've been using them for about 8 months. Love their products and much cheaper than wally world and such. I really like their gel shaving cream (by the way, you don't need much) and their after shave lotion. Their razors are just that...just another razor. But they get the job done efficiently enough. I haven't and probably won't "join" the club where they auto ship your products to you (however, it would be cheaper). I simply replenish my stock as needed. Usually shipped to my door within 5 days.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep.........I've been using them for about 8 months. Love their products and much cheaper than wally world and such. I really like their gel shaving cream (by the way, you don't need much) and their after shave lotion. Their razors are just that...just another razor. But they get the job done efficiently enough. I haven't and probably won't "join" the club where they auto ship your products to you (however, it would be cheaper). I simply replenish my stock as needed. Usually shipped to my door within 5 days.

I tend to think that seeing as the blades are about half the cost of Gillette, all they have to do is last more than half as long to save money. If the shaving gel or cream is nice, that's a bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Safety razor for me!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Same here switched over about 3 years ago and haven't looked back. Bought a puck of soap and a sample pack of razors (50-75razors in the pack) 3 years ago and I thought I was about to run out in June so I bought another puck of soap and a box of 120 of the razors I like and have yet to open them. I shave 3 times during the week and I replace the razor about every other week. if $35 dollars worth of shaving supplies lasts me 3+ years I'll take that!

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love putting a brand new blade on every Monday morning. The auto-ship works fine for me. I haven't tried the shave cream or after-shave because I'm very pleased with what I currently use.

OKWalker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same here switched over about 3 years ago and haven't looked back. Bought a puck of soap and a sample pack of razors (50-75razors in the pack) 3 years ago and I thought I was about to run out in June so I bought another puck of soap and a box of 120 of the razors I like and have yet to open them. I shave 3 times during the week and I replace the razor about every other week. if $35 dollars worth of shaving supplies lasts me 3+ years I'll take that!

I know, right? I have an old Mach 3 that I travel because the TSA will sometimes confiscate the razor blade. I feel like a caveman when I use it.

Why did people start using multi blade cartridge razors in the first place?

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Safety razor for me!

Me too!! I order mine thru Amazon. I order a variety pack. Feathers are my fave and sharpest Personna and Derby are good. I like the Japanese razor blades best. My razor is adjustable and have had it for years. Never going back to the Gillette disposable razors. Every time I bought them the price went up. Every beard is different. YMMV

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom