have to travel to Illinois......advice needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8ns8n

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You know, I went all over small towns and out in the country areas in eastern Puerto Rico (read "murder capitol of the U.S.") with nothing more than a pocket knife, and wads of cash. Somehow, I survived.

Tell me, how did you ever make it before you had a CCW? Man card REVOKED!!!

I used to get wasted every night and drive, but just because i survived doesn't make it a good idea

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, I went all over small towns and out in the country areas in eastern Puerto Rico (read "murder capitol of the U.S.") with nothing more than a pocket knife, and wads of cash. Somehow, I survived.

Tell me, how did you ever make it before you had a CCW? Man card REVOKED!!!

I wonder how some people lived long enough to get a ccl. Did everyone stay inside everyday until it arrived in the mail? Or did all these "law abiding citizens" carry without a permit? I do like how we have a good portion of people replying to the thread encouraging the OP to do what is right. We still have some "law abiding citizens" wanting the OP to commit a crime by illegally carrying.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got back from Chicago and the gang on gang violence is terrible and of course they killed a 7 year old girl instead 14 peopple were shot on july 3, 4th alone, but unless you want a felony for carrying a loaded gun then don't take it. You have to have qa FOIL card to transport firearms in the state and the don't issue to non residents.

Not true. They used to think so but their Supreme Court set them straight.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny how Chicago exists in the hardest core right denied state in all 50 (makes California look like a gun rights dream state) but ends up with one of the highest death-by-firearm rates in the country.

Latest posts

Top Bottom