have you carried more than one gun on you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brown1006

Marksman
Reaction score
I didnt see this anywhere maybe i did but didnt realize it, ive done a lot reading today and now my brain hurts from it. but is there a maximum number of weapons you can carry? i know it would prob be easier to carry more clips or whatever your choice but one more gun cant hurt right?

jarhead983

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didnt see this anywhere maybe i did but didnt realize it, ive done a lot reading today and now my brain hurts from it. but is there a maximum number of weapons you can carry? i know it would prob be easier to carry more clips or whatever your choice but one more gun cant hurt right?

There is not regulation in OK about how many guns you can carry. If you want to pack a half dozen or even a bakers dozen, more power too you. For my daughters first carry experience, I took her to Walmart and she had 2) Kel Tec P11's and a Highway Patroman .357 Mag. She was nervous, but I had a hoot.

brown1006

Marksman
Reaction score
There is not regulation in OK about how many guns you can carry. If you want to pack a half dozen or even a bakers dozen, more power too you. For my daughters first carry experience, I took her to Walmart and she had 2) Kel Tec P11's and a Highway Patroman .357 Mag. She was nervous, but I had a hoot.

haha, thats the way to break it in i guess.

spd67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
either a .45 or .357 on my hip and a .380 in my pocket...its like carrying a spare tire in your car, If your normal tire has a blow out you change to the little tire n the trunk. You wouldn't drive 100 miles on the small tire but it will get you someplace so you can fix your big tire.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kimber Compact Custom CDP II 1911 on right hip at 4:30 position.

Kimber RCP Ultra in a shoulder rig.

Ruger LCP with laser in ankle holster.

4 spare mags for the two 1911s and two spare mags for the LCP.

I feel comfortable.

Woody

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kimber Compact Custom CDP II 1911 on right hip at 4:30 position.

Kimber RCP Ultra in a shoulder rig.

Ruger LCP with laser in ankle holster.

4 spare mags for the two 1911s and two spare mags for the LCP.

I feel comfortable.

Woody

Seriously? Live down the street from the thunderdome or what?

For me it used to be a S&W M&P 9c under the left arm and a S&W 49 under the right arm (galco shoulder holster system). But times got hard and things came up, so I had to sell off both of them.

Now it's just a springfield champion in a galco shoulder holster, but I'll have a S&W 36 in the pocket before too long I hope.

Latest posts

Top Bottom